SAGE!!HELP!!

Ellie Ettehadieh eettehad at ix.netcom.com
Mon Oct 21 23:32:57 EST 1996

I have been trying to do SAGE and I am sure those of you who have tried it
know what hell I have been living in.  In short, I have ended up with a
~100 bp PCR product which does not like to be cut with Nla III.  I am not
ending up with any ditags.  I purify the PCR product, cut with Nla III
hoping to chopp out the ditag but when I run the digestion on a gel there
is nothing close to 20 bp on the gel.  All there is, is just the same size
band as my PCR product.  If any of you out there faced the same problem and
have been able to deal with it please let me know how you over came it.

Thanks..

Ellie.

ps: I already know I can contact kinzler lab but can't.