Transfection of Drosophila Schneider cells
genecutl at mendel.berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 21 03:49:33 EST 1996
In article <5480ah$pk3 at sun168.rz.ruhr-uni-bochum.de>,
please at use.adress.in.signature (User) wrote:
* Hello !
* Is there anyone who has experience in
* calcium-phosphat-coprecipitation of Drosophila Schneider cells S2 ?
* The problem is, that I cannot detect any RNA of my transfected DNAs
* by Nuclease S1 - Analysis: For example : VAI is a high expressed
* RNA Pol III - Gen, but the RNA is undetectable after RNA-Preparation
* by the GIT-method.
* Have you got any tips for a solution.
* Thanks for your time !
* Björn Sandrock
* AG Benecke
* Ruhr-Uni-Bochum, Germany
Do your cells look OK after transfection? When you do the precipitation,
what does the DNA mix look like? Have tried other assays, such as
luciferase or beta-gal to double check?
More information about the Methods