Using ABI 310 in Seattle?

Beth Wapelhorst weazel at seanet.com
Mon Oct 21 17:25:20 EST 1996

I'm interested in finding others that have the ABI 310 in Seattle so I
would be able to get some feedback from them. Does anyone love it? Will
you let me hang out with you sometime? This machine is currently the bane
of my existence and has yet to convince me that it is not a complete
waste of money. I'd rather get info first hand rather than from the company.
Pleeeez help me - my boss is really into this contraption, which means
I'm going to have to make it work. Currently, I can do 1600 genotypes a
week (at least) manually. Can anyone beat that with one 310? I'd like to
hear from you.

thanks for your help! ;)
beth wapelhorst
weazel at seanet.com
--
sugar beth wapelhorst                 "Whether they ever find life there or
weazel at seanet.com                      not, I think Jupiter should be