EST-insert size

Zhonglin Chai zchai at COBRA.PATH.MONASH.EDU.AU
Wed Oct 23 21:36:12 EST 1996

Dear Fabian,

I like to know the answer too. I guess that they might sequence any clone one
round, and deposited the data in the database. If you compared your sequence
with a matched EST sequence, you would find there were more and more mismatchs
at the 3' end, indicating that the EST sequences could be determined once by
one priming reaction.