PFGE Markers

berkeley at demon.co.uk berkeley at demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 24 13:40:22 EST 1996

Dear all,

Can anybody help ??? I am using pulsed field gel electrophoresis for the
determination of double strand break and repair in mammailian cell lines.
At present we are using the S. pmbe marker which covers 5.75-3.5 Mbp
(5750-3500Kb). I am now hoping to obtain a larger marker from N. crassa
to cover 10 - 14 Mbp. To date I've been unable to obtain any of this
particular marker commercially. Does any one know of where I may be able
to obtain some of this precious substance ??? Does any one use a marker
of this type ?? If so may I beg, borrow, steal or even (as[and  I want to
make this absolutely clear :-)] a last resort buy) some from you ???

Many Thanks

Peter Clapham

Please respond to:	p.clapham at bris.ac.uk