rat cDNA library help

wudc at NIC.BMI.AC.CN wudc at NIC.BMI.AC.CN
Fri Oct 25 01:34:59 EST 1996

Dear everyone

Now I'm trying to isolate neoplastic transformation related gene by
differential display method,using rat tracheal epithelial cell as a
model.Recently I have got several differently expressed gene fragaments,
I want to screen a rat lung cDNA library ,But out of finacial and
technical reasons there are some difficties for me to construct the cDNA
library alone.So at last I try to ask help , who can kindly donated his
library to me?Greatly appreciated his help.

sincerely yours

My name:LiGang
My address:Laboratory of molecular toxicology
           Institute of radiation medicine,Beijing
           27 Taiping Road,Beijing 100850,P.R.China