where to find a good vacuum pump?

SCHMIDT_B at KIDS.WUSTL.EDU SCHMIDT_B at KIDS.WUSTL.EDU
Thu Oct 24 13:17:59 EST 1996

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to buy a vacuum pump for our gel dryer.

I went around in our university to ask people about their pump, but what
everybody said was: do NOT buy this pump.

So, if this letter reaches the content owner of a dependable and inexpensive vacuum
pump (if this combination exists), please let me know.

Than you in advance, Bela