Seeking company-Lambda Probes (Lambda Fluoreszenztechnologi

Gabriel Favelukes fave at nitfix.edu.ar
Thu Oct 17 17:25:47 EST 1996

Hello Bradley Turner,

Could you send me that address when you get it? I am interested too.
Thanks in advance,

Gabriel Favelukes <fave at nitfix.edu.ar>

On 17 Oct 96 at 12:31, Bradley Turner <bsturner at mbcrr.harvard.edu>
wrote about Seeking company-Lambda Probes (Lambda
Fluoreszenztechnologie):

> Hello BioNetters,
>
> I am looking for the address, phone/fax, email/website of the company
> Lambda Probes and Diagnostics (or Lambda Fluoreszenztechnologie Gmgh)
> in Graz, Austria.  They make various fluorescence reagents.
>
> Thanks
> Brad Turner

		    Bradley Turner
	        Beth Israel Deaconess
                    Medical Center

Harvard Medical School		617-667-1215 phone
Division of Gastroenterology	617-667-2767 fax
Room Dana 536			bsturner at mbcrr.harvard.edu
330 Brookline Avenue		bturner at bidmc.harvard.edu
Boston, MA 02215		turner at sprcore.bidmc.harvard.edu