Contacting IBI?

Todd Richmond trichmon at students.wisc.edu
Fri Oct 25 12:09:22 EST 1996

We're having a bit of a problem and I'm wondering if any one else has
experienced similar difficulties.  About 5 years ago, we ordered an IBI 3000
volt power supply, which at the time was part of Eastman Kodak Company. The
power supply is broken and we'd like to get the schematics so the local
experts on campus can fix it.  However, it seems that Kodak has sold the IBI
division to another company, Bridge Technologies.  All attempts to contact
Bridge Technologies have been unsucessful.  The only contact information we
have is a voice mail number and none of the multiple messages we have left
have been answered.  Does anyone have any leads on how to contact IBI or
Bridge Technologies?

Thanks in advance,

Todd

Todd Richmond                  trichmon at students.wisc.edu
B129 Birge Hall                UW-Madison Dept of Botany

"It's better to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission."
The late Rear Admiral Grace Hopper