Help ! Restriction Enzymes Info

Heinz-Juergen Schaefers h-j.schaefers at popHost.com
Fri Oct 25 14:46:49 EST 1996

Hi Delvac!

Delvac Oceandy wrote:
> Could someone out there tell me where I can get/order these restriction
> enzymes :
>         - Hin 4 I
>         - Rle A I
>         - Cac 8 I
>         - Ngo B I
>         - Sfc I

Try the Restriction Enzyme Database at NEB (New England Biolabs):
http://www.neb.com/rebase/rebase.wais.html

It's a searchable database, supplies many information about the RE's
and also tells whether it is available and if yes, where...

bye
	Heinz
--
Dipl. Biol. Heinz-Juergen Schaefers
University of Erlangen, Med. IV, Nephrology Research Lab