MEDICINE AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES AT WHOLESALE PRICES !!

David Schmitz david at ecsd.com
Mon Oct 28 03:05:09 EST 1996

In <550t25$ko9 at dfw-ixnews2.ix.netcom.com>, wsfplapd at ix.netcom.com(carmelito dizon lapid) writes:

>DEAR CUSTOMER:
>
>IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING PRESCRIPTIONS, MEDICAL SUPPLIES AND
>EQUIPMENTS AT WHOLESALE PRICES, YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT:
>
>            WSFPLAPD at IX.NETCOM.COM
>
>WE ONLY ACCEPT CHECKS OR CASH !!!!!!!!!!!
>
>PLEASE ALLOW 3 TO 4 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
>
>IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US AT:
>
>WESTSIDE FAMILY PHARMACY
>358 Westside Avenue
>Jersey City,   NJ  07305
>
>Phone: 1-201-433-2111
>Fax:   1-201-433-4663
>
>Attn: Angie Lapid

Yeah, right. Like I'm going to trust some stranger over the internet. Tell
you what, though: you send me a sampler of 50 Darvocet's and I'll...
evaluate them then back with you.

David Schmitz
Excuse me sir, do you know what it's like?
Can you possibly understand?
You were blessed with a wonderful life,
I was destined to be who I am.
--