metallothionein promoter induction

ghilardi at ubaclu.unibas.ch ghilardi at ubaclu.unibas.ch
Mon Oct 28 15:23:23 EST 1996

Hi out there,
I am currently trying to induce a metallothionein promoter in a hematopoietic
cell line, BaF3. Unfortunately, whenever I add ZnSO4 to the medium, something
precipitates and the medium turns yellow. Does anyone know how this can be
overcome (by induction by Cd or Cu or whatever ?)

please answer by direct email. thanks,

Nico

* Nico Ghilardi                      *                                      *
* Metzerstrasse 7                    *                                      *
* CH-4056 BASEL BS                   *   ( I am still waiting for a silly   *
* Switzerland                        *     quote to come to my mind )       *
* email: <ghilardi at ubaclu.unibas.ch> *                                      *