HELP: Amino acid interactions

Mr. G. Morley gmorley at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Oct 29 06:39:52 EST 1996

Dear all - I would really, really appreciate it if
anyone has, or knows where, I can get some data about
the interactions between individual amino acids.
What I need - if such data exists - is the type of bonds
which can exist between amino acids, the number of bonds
between each, and the energy required (or released)
upon bond formation.
ie something like: Tpr - Val (no of bonds: 3 covalent,
 energy of formation -2.3KJ)
 Ideally I need info on all 20 of the naturally occuring
amino acids and all possible pair formations.
If anyone knows where I can get this data I would be much obliqued
if they  could e-mail me at:
																												gmorley at rpms.ac.uk
Thank you very much in advance:
																															Gary Morley