plastic microscope slides for SURF???

s.pritchard mmd280 at
Tue Oct 29 09:12:30 EST 1996

I am looking for a supplier of plastic microscope slides so I can use SURF
Surface UV radiation Fractionation.
Tissue sections are placed onto a plastic slide and then areas of interest
are marked with a marker pen (on the underside of the slide).The slide is then
placed onto a UV transilluminator and irradiated.The areas of interest being
protected by the marker pen dots unwanted tissue/DNA is destroyed.
I have been unable to find a source of the plastic microscope slides required
for this technique.If anyone can help please reply at mmd280 at
Thanks in advance