WANTED: Marking Pen for Autorads

Brett Beitzel bbeitzel at jeeves.ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 31 11:56:38 EST 1996

A couple of weeks ago I tried labelling some nitrocellulose filters with a
regular sharpie.  It was pretty difficult to get the sharpie to mark on the
filters, but it was possible.  After I developed the autorad, the sharpie
marks that had been on the filters were clearly visible on the film.

Hope this helps,
Brett
bbeitzel at jeeves.ucsd.edu