Contacting IBI?

Darren Tyson tysondr at sluvca.slu.edu
Thu Oct 31 19:20:33 EST 1996

Bruce Amsden wrote:

> trichmon at students.wisc.edu (Todd Richmond) wrote:
>
> >We're having a bit of a problem and I'm wondering if any one else has
> >experienced similar difficulties.  About 5 years ago, we ordered an IBI 3000
> >volt power supply, which at the time was part of Eastman Kodak Company. The
> >power supply is broken and we'd like to get the schematics so the local
> >experts on campus can fix it.  However, it seems that Kodak has sold the IBI
> >division to another company, Bridge Technologies.  All attempts to contact
> >Bridge Technologies have been unsucessful.  The only contact information we
> >have is a voice mail number and none of the multiple messages we have left
> >have been answered.  Does anyone have any leads on how to contact IBI or
> >Bridge Technologies?
>
> >Thanks in advance,
>
> >Todd
<*signature deleted*>
> If you know the anwer to this, please post it to the newsgroup.  I'd
> like to know as well.
>
> Bruce Amsden

Kodak still owns IBI.  This rumor is false.  I have purchased IBI
products
from Kodak as recently as a month ago.  IBI is part of the Scientific
Imaging
Systems (KSIS) Division of Kodak.  I'm attaching the text from the KSIS
contact page from Kodak's web site.

URL= http://www.kodak.com/daiHome/SIS/order.shtml

Darren
--
Darren Tyson
Graduate Student in Cell and Molecular Biology
tysondr at sluvca.slu.edu or darren at primary.net
http://www.scimart.com/darren/