Transgenic Bulletin??

Gary Kucera kucera~gt at glaxo.com
Mon Oct 21 03:30:28 EST 1996

Joe Miano wrote:

> Does anyone now of a Newsgroup or bulletin that allows investigators to
> post pictures of enhancer trap mice?  I have been getting what some may
> consider to be interesting enhancer traps and I hesitate to kill the mice
> off.  It seems that it would be most useful if there was a centralized data
> base of enhancer traps, gene traps etc. that would permit investigators to
> post their mice.  In this way, netters could look at the pics and decide
> whether such mice would be worth getting for thir own work.

The Transgenic/Targeted Mutation Database, maintained by the
Division of Biomedical Information Sciences at
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Baltimore, Maryland strongly encourage researchers to submit
information regarding lines that they have
created/maintained.  This site can be found at the following
http://www.gdb.org/Dan/tbase/tbase.html
Gary T. Kucera, Scientist
Cellular Sciences/Transgenics Group
GlaxoWellcome Research, Inc.