Senior Scientist Position Available

Bill Hearl bhearl at EROLS.COM
Thu Sep 5 01:12:53 EST 1996

Kirkegaard & Perry Labs (Gaithersburg, Maryland) has an opening for a

Senior Scientist (Group Leader) in Molecular Biology.  The successful

candidiate will lead a group of scientists developing new molecular

biology methods and reagents.  I am seeking a Ph.D. molecular biologist

/ biochemist with several years of post doc and/or industrial

experience.  The position is ideal for someone who has demonstrated

producivity in the lab and is eager to assume some managerial

Interested candidates can obtain additional information from me at

bhearl at  Resumes can be submitted to my attention at

KPL was founded in 1979 as the first company to commercialize affinity

purified antibodies.  Today, KPL supplies the research community with

high quality antibodies and substrates, animal health diagnostic kits as

well as a new line of molecular biology products.

KPL is an equal opportunity employer.

Bill Hearl, Ph.D.

Vice President of Research & Development

Kirkegaard & Perry Laboratories

2 Cessna Court

Gaithersburg, MD  20879