Opening for Senior Scientist at KPL

Bill Hearl bhearl at EROLS.COM
Thu Sep 5 01:06:45 EST 1996

Kirkegaard & Perry Labs (Gaithersburg, Maryland) has an opening for a
Senior Scientist (Group Leader) in Molecular Biology.  The successful
candidiate will lead a group of scientists developing new molecular
biology methods and reagents.  I am seeking a Ph.D. molecular biologist
/ biochemist with several years of post doc and/or industrial
experience.  The position is ideal for someone who has demonstrated
producivity in the lab and is eager to assume some managerial
responsibilities.

Interested candidates can obtain additional information from me at
bhearl at aol.com.  Resumes can be submitted to my attention at
301-948-9442.

KPL was founded in 1979 as the first company to commercialize affinity
purified antibodies.  Today, KPL supplies the research community with
high quality antibodies and substrates, animal health diagnostic kits as
well as a new line of molecular biology products.

KPL is an equal opportunity employer.

Bill Hearl, Ph.D.
Vice President of Research & Development
Kirkegaard & Perry Laboratories
2 Cessna Court
Gaithersburg, MD  20879