lacswitch inducible vector?

Takashi Bando tbando at medicine-dmb.newcastle.edu.au
Thu Sep 5 08:56:36 EST 1996

Hello everyone,

We are using the LacSwitch Inducible Vector System from
STRATAGENE. So far we have had no success in expressing our
protein. Has anyone had success in using this system? (I saw a report
in this newsgroup sometime ago that said it didn't work.)
The Tet Expression System is now available from CLONTECH.
Has anyone used this system successfully? or can someone
recommend a surefire inducible vector for mammalian cells?
We are studying apoptosis so the steroid promotors can not be used.
Thanks for your help.

Takashi Bando
Cancer Research Unit, University of Newcastle