Expression vector with lacIq

Ralf Spenneberg spenneb at
Fri Sep 6 05:09:23 EST 1996

In article <322DDE1E.7E96 at>, Phil Hill
<sczpjh at> wrote:

> Hi there
> anyone know of a souce for an expression vector
> with lac promoter, NdeI or NcoI site to overlap start codon and lacIq on
> it....I need to shut down expression of a toxic protein in salmonella
> til I need it !
> thanks
> Phil

Try out the pTRCHis (A-C) from Invitrogen. They have got all you want and
additionally a His-Tag. The His-Tag is removed by cloning in the Nde I
site in case you don't like it.

Ralf Spenneberg
Klinische Forschergruppe für Endothelzellbiologie
Universitaet Muenster
Von Esmarchstr 56       48149 Muenster        Germany