PCR & Hepatitis C.

Hiroyoshi M. Fukuzawa Hiroyoshi.Fukuzawa at flinders.edu.au
Fri Sep 6 21:18:04 EST 1996

Dear All,

     I was wondering if anyone can direct me to some good references
(either reviews or journal articles) on the use of the polymerase chain
reaction in the diagnosis of hepatitis C infection.

     I am doing a critical appraisal exercise of published scientific
research papers on this topic for one of my medical school classes.

     My sincere thanks in advance and look forward to any pointers.

     Besides posting to the net, would you please also send your replies
directly to me at: Hiroyoshi.Fukuzawa at flinders.edu.au

Cheers,
Hiroyoshi Fukuzawa