Autoclave Pipet tips

martin LEACH leach at
Fri Sep 6 12:52:31 EST 1996

I was taught (and we all use in our lab)

20mins 15psi 121C

I do a double autoclave on products I want RNAse's good to be

Kristina Palumba (kjpalo at wrote:
: We are having a big discussion here as to what the proper parameters are for
: autoclaving our pipet tips. I say 15minutes at 15psi at 130degrees. Another
: person in the lab keeps changing the settings to 30 minutes at 15 psi at 120
: degrees. What is correct or what do others use?

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech company WWW REgistry has moved to:
Check out the Biotech Rumor mill: