Autoclave Pipet tips

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Fri Sep 6 12:52:31 EST 1996

I was taught (and we all use in our lab)

20mins 15psi 121C

I do a double autoclave on products I want RNAse free....it's good to be
paranoid

later

Kristina Palumba (kjpalo at kmjcp.ultranet.com) wrote:
: We are having a big discussion here as to what the proper parameters are for
: autoclaving our pipet tips. I say 15minutes at 15psi at 130degrees. Another
: person in the lab keeps changing the settings to 30 minutes at 15 psi at 120
: degrees. What is correct or what do others use?

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"

My homepage: http://155.41.115.114/Leach.html