Synthetic Gene

Gilles Truan truan at p450bm3.swmed.edu
Fri Sep 6 09:33:05 EST 1996

Hi Taek

	It looks like the formatting disappeared in the posting. Anyway, I can
expalin it with words. The total gene is around 1400 bp. We have made
synthesize 50 oligos, 48 that are 60-mers, 2 that are 20-mers. The
strand + begins with 24 60-mers and end with 1 20-mers, the - strand is
exactly the same, in the opposite direction. In other words each oligos
hybridize two complementary oligos, one with 20 bases, the other with 40
bases.

	I hope that clarifies my drawing !!!

--
Dr. Gilles TRUAN                         Phone # :(214)
648-4741
:truan at utsw.swmed.edu
5323 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX, 75235-9038
Tout va très bien, Madame la Marquise, tout va très bien, tout va très
bien...