luciferase

L. Bastian yacman at homer18
Mon Sep 9 16:27:14 EST 1996

u.381 at inserm.u-strasbg.fr wrote:
: Hi,
: I'd like to use luciferase as reporter gene but we don't have luminometer
: in our lab. Any suggestion for alternative methods or protocols to
: determine luciferase activity or protein will be appreciated.
: Thanks in advance

: Jean-Noel Freund
: INSERM U381 - Strasbourg - France
: u.381 at inserm.u-strasbg.fr

Don't have any references handy, but I know there is an old protocol
available for doing Luc assays on a standard scintilation counter.  Do a
lit search to find it (several years ago).

 --
L. Scot Bastian Ph.D.			206-762-1010 ext. 1918 (voice)
University of Washington at the         206-764-2689 (FAX)