Organophophates Pesticides detection using GC...

Eng Sing Leng s4464113 at MERCURY.NP.AC.SG
Tue Sep 10 16:59:43 EST 1996

To any Kind Soul out there,
	I'm a student doing a final year project and I'm having trouble
now.... Can anybody please help me with the questions below...???
	1. What kind of solvents and column should be used for the
detection of pesticides....??? eg. Methamidophos.....
	2. Can FID detect Methanidophos in hexane using a non-polar
column....??? How about detection of the pesticides using other
conditions....????
	3. What type of columns are suitable for the detection of
organophosphates...???

	Thanks alot for reading.... Any information provided would be
truly appreciated....

								Vega..