Thermal Cyclers

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Thu Sep 12 17:44:49 EST 1996

Depends on your need....

do you want to do 96 well PCR...in a plate, tubes, slides (in site) etc...
or would like a machine that is upgradable to do any of these in the future...

for basic pcr needs....I enjoy using the robocycler from stratagene (not
affiliated)...although a single block machine will do fine for most need I
like the speed of the robocycler and programmable gradient...for optimising
pcr...

yeech...i sound like a goddarn rep...

later

John Korte (kortej at css.orst.edu) wrote:
: Does anyone have any preferences of the currently available thermal cyclers?
: Although I've seen this posted before I cannot find the file in the faq's.
: Please post your responses to the group.
:                           thanks,

:                           John Korte
:

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu