ascertaining the molecular weight of a plasmid

C.E. Roberts croberts at alumni.umbc.edu
Sun Sep 15 19:37:35 EST 1996

To all concerned:

   Greetings.  Would anyone please advise me of a reference work in which
I can find the most efficient method of calculating the molecular weight
of a plasmid when its number of base pairs is known?  I will greatly ap-
preciate a reply.  Therefore, in advance, I'll say thanks very much.

                                                       Very best regards,
                                                            C.E. Roberts