Promega T-vector

goneill gtoneill at worldscope.co.uk
Sun Sep 15 16:24:13 EST 1996

hi

I have used T-vctor in the past
 have found thAT the ligation frequency is improved if the PCR products
are cleaned before hand with 0.5% SDS Prot K !00ug/ml (final) and EDTA 5mM
(???)for 30 is at 37oC. I cant renmeber the exact concs at the mo but the
recipee is in Maniatis Vol 1 in the section about "ligation"
Precip with ethanol and NaAc at pH 7.0 (due to the EDTA conc)