HELP -yields of gel isolation kits

TJ tjc at
Wed Sep 18 22:13:13 EST 1996

Has anyone compared the yield with the various kits / protocols to
isolate DNA out of agarose gels.  I am digesting, and gel isolating
inserts in order to clone libraries. I hope to maximize yield to get
larger libraries.  My limited comparisons haven't yielded a favorite.

t j cradick                                        tjc at
ucsf dept of immunology                            lab (415) 476-6035
1855 folsom st mcb269                              fax (415) 476-9725
san fran ca 94103-0670