Chromosome Specific Libraries

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Thu Sep 19 13:43:43 EST 1996

I believe there are chromosome 4 and 5 specific libraries in Supercos1 and a
charon derivative submitted by the Los Alamos National Lab. to ATCC...

Martin

Michael C. Gorry (mcgorry at med.pitt.edu) wrote:
: I was wondering if anyone was aware of any available
: human chromosome specific libraries.  I am aware of the
: Hind III and EcoRI libraries at ATCC but wanted
: to see if there were any more around.

: Thanks in advance.

: Mike

: --