IMHO, BTW etc.

martin LEACH leach at
Fri Sep 20 09:59:43 EST 1996

why don't you RTFM!

imho - in my humble manual
imo - in my opinion
btw - by the way

RTFM - read the F.....g manual !

you need to find the cyber-dictionary also contains hundreds of emoticons

Georg Kroeger (a03m at wrote:
: Hi all,

: very often you wrote IMHO or IMO or BTW in your postings. I tried to
: figger out what that abbrevations mean, but none of our dictionaries
: had them. As no one in the Lab has any idea PLEASE tell me the meaning
: of these secret (english?) letters.

: Thanks in advance!
: Georg

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech company WWW REgistry has moved to:
Check out the Biotech Rumor mill: