hybaid: useless machines

Steven Goldberg goldberg at bms.com
Fri Sep 20 10:10:10 EST 1996

In article
<Pine.SOL.3.91.960919090216.4252A-100000 at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu>, Sandra
Pena De Ortiz <spenadeo at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu> wrote:

> On 17 Sep 1996, Too Heng-Phon wrote:
>
> >      I wonder if there are other frustrated users of this hopeless
> > collections of junks.  I have been struggling to get my Hybaid rotiserrie
> > (both rotating tubes and rocker) to work consistently for the past two
> > years.

If you compare hybridization ovens, I would not be surprised to find that
there are probably only a few maufacturers of hybridization ovens; the
company simply sticks its name on the suface and passes it off as theirs.
This doesnt help you with your problem but it appears you got a lemon, and
you should be careful if you switch to a new company (you might get the
same unit you're using now!).  For what it's worth, I purchased a couple
of inexpensive rotiserrie ovens from Integrated Separation Systems about 3
years ago and haven't had any problems whatsoever.