latex glove allergy

Gerald Downes gerry at MORPHEUS.WUSTL.EDU
Mon Sep 23 10:58:35 EST 1996

You might want try PVC gloves (although I find them a bit too awkward and 
cumbersome) or nitrile gloves.  We get ours from VWR but I'm sure that 
you can get them from a variety of distributors.


Gerald B. Downes, Gautam Lab
NIGMS Pre-doctoral Fellow
Neuroscience Program
Washington University Medical School
Box 8054, St. Louis MO. 63110
Ph. (314)362-8526
Fax (314)362-8571

More information about the Methods mailing list