SAGE techniques!!

Ellie Ettehadieh eettehad at direct.ca
Wed Sep 25 01:27:38 EST 1996

				I have been trying to clone novel differentialy expressed genes using
this new "technique" called SAGE.  SAGE stands for serial analysis of gene
expression, a paper came out describing the technique last october.  I
beleive the reference is Science, (270), page 484.  I should say that
although all the steps seem pretty easy, ie: straight forward molecular
biology, I am having trouble obtaining meaningfull products.

				So has anyone out there ever heard of SAGE???? as described in this
paper.  If so, has anyone dared to try it and see what they can
accomplish????

any thoughts on the subject will be very much appreciated.  Please e.mail
me your input.

Ellie.