HELP: %GC/CODON USAGE

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Wed Sep 25 09:58:47 EST 1996

codon usage tables are published once a year in nucl. acids res.

Martin

abell at vax1.tcd.ie wrote:
: Does anyone know of a source where I could peruse %GC contents of coding
: regions and/or codon usage tables for a wide variety of organisms?  I am
: specifically interested in organisms other than Plasmodium with very high
: %AT in their genes.

: Thanks in advance,

: Angus Bell
: Dept. of Microbiology