martin LEACH leach at
Wed Sep 25 09:58:47 EST 1996

codon usage tables are published once a year in nucl. acids res.

abell at wrote:
: Does anyone know of a source where I could peruse %GC contents of coding
: regions and/or codon usage tables for a wide variety of organisms?  I am
: specifically interested in organisms other than Plasmodium with very high
: %AT in their genes.

: Thanks in advance,

: Angus Bell
: Dept. of Microbiology
: Moyne Institute
: Trinity College
: Dublin 2
: Ireland
: E-mail abell at

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech company WWW REgistry has moved to:
Check out the Biotech Rumor mill: