HybSpeed RPA Kit

Harold Rees hrees at mail1.sas.upenn.edu
Wed Sep 25 13:07:34 EST 1996

Hi
I have been working with the HybSpeed RPA kit from  Ambion, but I have
had significant problems with redissolving the RNA in both the
hybridization buffer and the gel loading buffer.  The RNA usually gets
stuck in the wells of my gel and creates a huge mess.  Anyone have any
suggestions?  I have tried using more buffer, but that hasn't worked.

Thanks.

--
Monell Chemical Senses Center           *"Oh well, whatever, nevermind"*