MD vs PhD (who would win in a fight)?

jstrassw at OPAL.TUFTS.EDU jstrassw at OPAL.TUFTS.EDU
Mon Sep 30 18:18:33 EST 1996

Well, as one MD/PhD student I would suggest to all who might consider
this that congress funds these programs in order to produce scientists.
Period.  What people end up doing is another matter.  If you dont want to
be involved in science full-time, forget MD/PhD,: you will waste your time.

IF you love research, however, then you have the best of both worlds.

John

Remember, Your employer is eavesdropping...