Laminin, integrin, and MMP antibodies

R. O'LEARY BMBROL at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Sep 2 07:44:13 EST 1996

Dear sir

Does anyone know of suppliers for monoclonal antibodies for CD40, TH1 and TH2?
Does anyone can tell me the suppliers for magnetic labled antibody for mouse
IgG? Please send the answer directly to me by email.

         Ouyang Hongsheng               Department of Biochemistry
         Ph.D.                          Changgchun University of Agriculture
         email:ouyhs at public.cc.jl.cn      and Animal Sciences
         Tel:86-431-7983451             175 Xian Road, Changchun130062
         Fax:86-431-7983442             P. R. China
Thanks.

Ouyang Hongsheng
Ph.D.