Amber coloured Screw Top microtubes

Dr. Michael T. MacDonell sendero at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 1 11:37:25 EST 1997

In article <OMlryBA5yMQzEw0m at genesys.demon.co.uk>,
	"Dr. Duncan Clark" <duncan at genesys.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Hi Folks,
>
>Does anyone know a source of 1.5ml or 2ml screw capped microtubes. I
>need to package a light sensitive mix and can't find any vail like this
>at all. It has to be screw capped. I've tried umpteen UK plastic tube
>suppliers with no joy.
>
>Many thanks
>
>Duncan
>--
>The problem with being on the cutting edge is that you occasionally get
>sliced from time to time....
>
>Duncan Clark
>DNAmp Ltd.
>TEl/FAX 01252376288
>http://www.dnamp.com
>http://www.genesys.demon.co.uk

 This is going to be less help than I had hoped, but it
could get you pointed in the right direction.

 We bought some of the identical item, i.e. amber colored
screwcap 1.5 ml microfuge tubes from an outfit called either
Jersey Lab and Glove. It has been four years, but their
telephone number (then) was (201)992-0850.

Good luck!
Mike