Manipulating ABI Chromatogram files

C Coward cc122 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk.trim.the.last.five.items
Wed Apr 2 09:04:09 EST 1997

Greetings to the world.....

I have numerous chromatogram sequence files generated from an ABI
automatic sequencing machine. I want to be able to make figures using
parts of the chromatograms to point out features alongside the
chromatogram traces. Does anyone know a way of doing this? I have access
to the ABI Macintosh programs on the machine used for sequencing and the
Sequencher v3.0 sequence analysis program from GeneCodes.

Cheers in advance.

Chris

Chris Coward                           | Tel: +44 1223 333545
University of Cambridge                | Fax: +44 1223 333346
Department of Pathology                | E-mail: cc122 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Tennis Court Road, Cambridge.          |        (MIME compliant)
CB2 1QP                                |
 PGP 2.6ui Key Fingerprint  F0 C2 D7 8F 23 DB 03 7E  EF 5D A3 15 BF 46 10 0A