Coating of in situ slides

Stefan Nicolai nicolai at uia.ua.ac.be
Thu Apr 3 08:44:58 EST 1997

Hello,

I want to perform In situ Hybridisation on Rat Lung sections. There has
been former experience in our lab on this subject, and I have most of the
information, except on the pretreatment of slides. I know they were
coated with 3-aminopropyltriethoxysilane (APES) and 2% gelatine.
I know the gelatine coating part involves chromium potassium sulfate...

Can someone give me a protocol on exactly HOW to do this.

Please mail me at nicolai at uia.ua.ac.be

Thanks,
Stefan Nicolai
Dept. Biochemistry                                      Tel: +32 3 820.23.18
University of Antwerp                                   Fax: +32 3 820.22.48
Universiteitsplein 1
B-2610 Wilrijk-Antwerpen                         Email: nicolai at uia.ua.ac.be
Belgium                               WWW: http://www.uia.ua.ac.be/u/nicolai