Storm systems or phosphor imagers

Li Tian ltian at hsc.usc.edu
Fri Apr 4 21:11:12 EST 1997

Hi, there, I have some questions about Storm systems from Molecular
Dynamics.

I know there was a customer discussion webpage on MD's page before, but I
can't find it any more. So, I am posting my questions here, hope there are
people who have used Storm systems or other Phosphor imaging system can
provide me some information about them.

Basically my question is, is Storm really as good as what they say? Can do
radioactivity and fluorescence measurements? Does it do all these jobs
well?

Any information would be appreciated. Please send your reply to my e-mail
account, since I don't check this group often. Thanks.

Li

--
Dr. Li Tian
ltian at hsc.usc.edu