Help! Problem with Northern Blots!

Zophonias O. Jonsson zjons at vetbio.unizh.ch
Wed Apr 9 15:28:57 EST 1997

In article <Pine.SUN.3.95q.970409145222.15696A-100000 at ganymede.cs.mun.ca>,
Joy Buckle <jbuckle at cs.mun.ca> wrote:

> Things up until now
> were fine but in the last month or so we have been producing blots that
> are literally half black (full of radioactivity) and half normal.

Hi there

  Just an obvois question.  Are you sure that the problem is with the
blots and not your X-ray film.  Did someone maybe open up the box with the
lights on?  It would fit the pattern wouldn't it?

Zophonias

Zophonias O. Jonsson
Institut fur Veterinarbiochemie               Tel: (41-1)-257-54-75
Universitat Zurich-Irchel                     Fax: (41-1)-362-05-01
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich
Switzerland