Know anything about the SRalpha promoter?

gc genecutl at mendel.NOSPAM.berkeley.edu
Thu Apr 10 16:44:25 EST 1997

Does anyone know if the SRalpha promoter is active in insect cells?
I need to know whether I can use this construct for transfection into
Drosophila Schneider cells or if I have to clone my gene into a different
expression vector first.
Thanks.

--gc

...doom is like the handle of a pot, |           genecutl@
it's there, know it, have ice in your|   mendel.NOSPAM.berkeley.edu
tea, marry, have children, visit your|   remove filler  from return
dentist, do not scream at night even |       address to reply
if you feel like screaming...   -cb  |