quantitative dot blot?

xudong huang xudong.huang at endo.mas.lu.se
Fri Apr 11 04:03:46 EST 1997

We are using Hybond+ membrane for dot blot. We blotted pGem clones onto
the membrane and then hybridize with DIG-labled probes of interest to
test the expression level of the clones. So far we have not obtained
very reproduciable results. Does anyone have any experience in this
regard? Your opinion is highly appreciated!