CFLP method questions!

Dr. J.P. Clewley jclewley at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Apr 11 11:24:44 EST 1997

>The CFLP is new for me. This stands for Cleavase Fragment Length
>Polymorphism. This method is used for detecting mutations.
>I would like to ask You, If You have any experience fo this new
>technique.
>Any references would be appreciated!

We tried to use the CFLP kit from Boehringer to subtype HIV, but
it was not successful.

I don't know of any published work on CFLP yet, I learnt about
it at a conference in The Netherlands, last year.

One abstract at that meeting about CFLP was from Mary Ann Brow of:
Third Wave Technologies, Inc
2800 S. Fish Hatchery Rd
Madison, WI 53711, USA
Phone: 608-273-8933
Fax: 608-273-6989
Email: Mary_Ann_Brow at twt.com

Also, you can ask Boehringer for references, perhaps?

Jon Clewley