The best virtual library

Dr. Peter Gegenheimer PGegen at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu
Fri Apr 11 11:07:00 EST 1997

In <01IHDBO6YP8G000041 at mc.duke.edu>, Stephane_Krief at sbphrd.com writes:

>--Boundary (ID vkAaX3kUxRubbW9LxfOLFw)
>

>Hello,
>I am looking for a cheap but good (the best) virtual library which could
>give me access to full text papers.
>Has any netter a clue?

SInce most journals charge $300 to $3000 for a library subscription, it's unlikely that you'll find an entire up-to-date library which lets you read full text and graphics *free*. There are laws (thermodynamics) which prohibit such a thing!

|  Dr. Peter Gegenheimer       |  Vox: 913-864-3939  FAX: 913-864-5321  |
|  Departments of Biochemistry |    PGegen at UKans.edu                    |
|   and of Botany              |    http://rnaworld.bio.ukans.edu/      |
|  University of Kansas        |                                        |
|  2045 Haworth Hall           |  "The sleep of reason produces         |
|  Lawrence  KS  66045-2106    |   monsters."                  Goya     |