CaPO4 Transfection of ES cells (any protocols??)

Graham Dellaire dellaire at odyssee.net
Wed Apr 16 09:30:08 EST 1997

Dear Colleagues,

I am very familiar with CaPO4 transfection of fibroblasts but I have had a hard time finding
any protocols for transfection of embryonic stem cells (ES) with the same technique.
Worse yet, to aggrevate the situation I have found to articles by Medline on CaPO4 transfection of
ES cells but they are in CHINESE.  Ack!

Does anyone out there have a protocol for ES cells?  I am mostly worried about toxicity.

Thanks in advance for any and all hints/tips/protocols!

Graham Dellaire
McGill Div. of Experimental Medicine
dellaire at odyssee.net