TRIPLET OLIGO SYNTHESIS

Gerald Boehm gerald.boehm at biochemtech.uni-halle.de
Fri Apr 18 08:31:52 EST 1997

Dear netters,

I am looking for a company that does ** triplet oligo synthesis ** (oligo
synthesis not with 4 bases but with 61 (without stop codons) or 64 (with stop
codons) triplets. I need that for randomization experiments where I want to
exclude certain codons. Has anyone got any idea about such a company, or heard
of anyone, apart from the munich-based company MorphoSys (whose conditions for
synthesis are completely inacceptable, MVOO)?

Answers would be greatly appreciated:

   gerald.boehm at biochemtech.uni-halle.de

Gerald Boehm

Gerald Boehm
Institut fuer Biotechnologie
Martin-Luther-Universitaet Halle-Wittenberg
Kurt-Mothes-Strasse 3
D-06120 Halle (Saale)     Germany
FAX:   +345 55 27013
Phone: +345 55 24948